- Note from the NACRA 17 Chief measurer! - Nacra Class Measurement at all Major Events Would all Nacra sailors and coaches please read the following instructions and please make sure if you are attending any Nacra event, that your boat complies with the Class Rules. In Palma and Hyeres we allowed some boats to sail which did not [...]
- Roundtexel 2013: Three NACRA 17′s within first 5 boats overall - Sunday morning June 16 2013 all competitors in the 36th Round Texel Race hear the redeeming word: ‘the 36th Round Texel will be raced today!’ Following the postponement of 15 June, due to the strong winds, 194 of the initial 288 registered catamarans appeared at the start for the postponned [...]
- Barcelona Olympic Sailing Training Camp. - 10th to 14th April in the new Barcelona International Sailing Center. Barcelona Olympic Sailing Training Camp_Quick Guide NoR_Barcelona Short Racing Grand Prix
- NACRA 17 debut at ISAF WORLD CUP CIRCUIT in MIAMI - About the ISAF Sailing World Cup Sailors accrue points at each of the seven ISAF Sailing World Cup events to earn an overall Series Score. First place translates into 20 points, second place earns 19 points and so on. (Twentieth place earns one point.) The skipper/crew with the highest Series [...]
- ISAF Sailing Word Cup Miami – Jan.26 to Feb. 2, 2013 - Results on http://mocr.ussailing.org/index.php/results/. To follow all the action this week in Miami, visit event website at http://mocr.ussailing.org for real-time racecourse blogging, commentary and fan interaction with Cover it Live, regatta results, photos and news updates. The event photo gallery at http://www.flickr.com/photos/ussailingmedia will be updated daily with both low-res and high-res versions by official event photographers [...]
- Training South Africa TEAM BOSKALIS - How it’s done, by team Boskalis After the trip to Tanzania to do the Tanzacat regatta, the African sailors noticed that the level of sailing in the Netherlands is quite high. Gunnar and Frank made a video of one of their races during the Tanzacat bay races. After watching this [...]
- From our South African dealer - LANGEBAAN (SOUTH AFRICA) TRAINING While watching Gunnar & Frank sail at the Tanzacat regatta end September, it became clear that South Africans have a lot to learn about high performance catamaran sailing. We had discussions with Gunnar about the possibility to have some coaching in South Africa. We would like [...]
- Nacra 17 Class Rules Published - The Nacra 17 Class Rules can be downloaded from the ISAF website. Nacra 17 Class Rules 2012 Or the Nacra 17 ISAF Webpage: http://www.sailing.org/classesandequipment/N17.php 30-11-2012
- New Olympic Multihull Nacra 17 – Update - The production of the Nacra 17, which is the new Olympic multihull for Rio 2016, is continuing at pace at the factory. By the end of the week boat number 70 will be laminated and the first containers are on their way to Europe. Nacra 17 in the fit-out. Since [...]
- Order your Nacra 17 protective covers now - These Nacra 17 protective covers are now on stock and make sure you order them with your new to recieve boat or the order that you are about to make.Contact your local dealer for more information. Batten storage bag: Mastfoot cover: Full protective mast cover: Full boat [...]
- Winners La Rochelle - Congratulations to Franck Cammas & Sophie de Turckheim with winning the Semaine Olympic Francaise.
- 1st German Championship Nacra 17 - At 28 & 29 September the 1st German Nationals Nacra 17 will be sailed at Lake Schwerin (between Hamburg and Berlin). For more information http://www.segeln-in-schwerin.de/de/reg/2013/idb/index.htm
- Santander ISAF Worlds Testevent - After a week sailing in Santander, at the last day the wind isn’t enough to sail the medalrace. Congratulations to Thomas Zajac and Tanja Frank (AUT) taking the Nacra 17 honours at Ciudad de Santander Trophy.
- All members online - All names of the sailors who are member of the Nacra 17 Class Association are online now at tab “Class Info”.
- Nacra 17 Europeans 2013 - Thanks to all volunteers of Centro Vel Dervio to organize a phantastic first Nacra 17 European Championship in Dervio. With 13 races sailed and a very good atmosphere ashore we all look back on a very nice week. Congratulations to all winners and thanks to all competitors and coaches to [...]
- Nacra 17 Class Rules version 1.4 - The Class Rules Version 1.4 are published by ISAF : click here to go directly to the ISAF website
- South American Championship - The Nacra 17 South American Championship will be held at Veleiros do Sul, Porto alegre, RS, BRAZIL, from Thursday 7 to Sunday 10 November, 2013. The Organizing Authority is the Confederação Brasileira de Vela - CBVela and Veleiros do Sul in cooperation with the International Nacra17 Class Association. Click here for the [...]
- Nacra 17 Europeans - From 20 – 24 August the 1st Nacra 17 Europeans will be sailed in Italy (Dervio). Registration is still possible.
- First Nacra 17 Worlds finished - The first Nacra 17 Worlds in The Hague are finished. In light wind conditions 8 races are sailed. We congratulate the winners Billy Besson and Marie Riou from France.
- Class Rules version 1.3 - New Class Rules are online with some ergonomic adds and changes for the sailors. Full version 1.3 here: http://www.sailing.org/tools/documents/N172013CR030713v13-.pdf Amendments made for v1.3 here: http://www.sailing.org/tools/documents/N172013CRC030713-.pdf
Nacra17 World Championship The Hague 2017